- ROMER ABSOLUTE ARM -7325 SERIOUS (6-AXIS)
- All ROMER Absolute Arms including scanning systems pass through B89.4.22 certification. Additional certifications according to VDI/VDE 2617-9 are also available. The ROMER Absolute Arm Compact model is available with a choice of ISO 10360-2 or B89.4.22 certification
- Size does matter
- A high-precision, non-contact laser scanner with the capability to distinguish between a variety of colours and surface finishes.
- High resolution, high speed laser measurement performance For measuring tasks that traditional tactile probes can't touch.
- It is very useful for reverse engineering.
- 3D digitizing, 3D modelling, point cloud inspection, reverse engineering, this system is an all-purpose metrology tool for a multitude of applications
- The HP-L-8.9 is an affordable 3D laser scanning solution which extends the measurement capability of the 6 axes ROMER Absolute Arm range into a wider variety of industry applications with line length of 80mm and a speed up to 45,000 points per second.
PORTABLE CMM INSPECTION SERVICE